Baked Omelet[easy-social-share counters=0 style="button" point_type="simple"]
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Add the eggs, yogurt, salt, and pepper to a bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until blended and frothy.
- Spray a 10″ nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and turn the heat on medium-high.
- When the pan is hot, add the broccoli, onions, peppers and ham.
- Turn the heat down to medium, and cook the vegetables until they are tender to your liking. I cooked mine for five minutes. Keep in mind that they’ll cook a little longer in the oven.
- Add the spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Sprinkle the green onions into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, making sure to get it as even as possible.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the eggs.
- Let cook for approximately one minute on the stove, and then transfer the pan to the oven.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the eggs set.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese and green onions on top.