How To Grow Unlimited Amounts Of Blueberries In Your Backyard[easy-social-share counters=0 style="button" point_type="simple"]
Blueberries are extremely healthy and tasty fruits, which can be consumed raw, added to pies, smoothies, or squeezed in your juice.
They offer numerous health benefits, including:
- They prevent blood cholesterol damage.
- They protect the function of the brain and prevent memory loss due to the high antioxidant content.
- They are rich in nutrients but low in calories, as a cup provides 3.6 grams of dietary fiber, 24% of your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C and 36% of Vitamin K.
- They have been found to reduce blood pressure and lower cardiovascular risk factors. One study has shown that the daily intake of 50 grams of these fruits for 8 weeks led to a 4-6% drop in blood pressure.
- They are rich in antioxidants which prevent the signs of aging, damage to the DNA, and cancer. A study has shown that the daily consumption of blueberry juice lowered the effect of DNA damage by 20%.
You can now grow unlimited amounts of these beneficial fruits at home, and this is how:To see the rest, click the button below